- Theme: “Towards High Quality Surgical Services”
- Conference registration and abstract submission are now open online.
- Early birds registration ends on 31st March 2017.
- Abstract submission will end by 5th April 2017.
- All surgical subspecialties will participate in the conference.
- The conference is highly attended by thought thinkers in different surgical fields.
The Sudan Association of Surgeons is one of the oldest medical professional associations in Sudan and in the whole of Africa and the Middle East, being established about 45 years ago. We hope you enjoy and benefit from the wealth of information you may find at this site.
The Sudan Association of Surgeons was developed as an active forum of discussion and debate for the general purpose of upgrading the surgical education, training and practice in Sudan.
In so-doing it relates to similar associations and societies regionally and internationally, and has memberships amongst several African and Arab Associations, such as the East African Association of Surgeons and the Pan-Arab Association of Surgeons.
Furthermore, with the growth of sister "Sudanese Surgical Associations" amongst Sudanese surgeons working abroad in various corners of the World, such as the Sudanese Association of Surgeons in UK & Ireland or the various Gulf Societies of Sudanese Surgeons, the SAS-Sudan acts as a Home-Land Link to all such associations and societies.